Mission: The Office of Professional Learning will:
- Design, provide, and facilitate high-quality, job-embedded professional learning experiences using the Standards of Professional Learning and evidence-based practices.
- Promote collective responsibility for student learning and achievement, by supporting collaborative professional learning that builds the leading and learning capacity of all stakeholders Divisionwide.
- Enhance stakeholder efficacy and effectiveness through a data-driven cycle of improvement.
2013 Call for Presentation Proposals
The EEE Steering Committee is seeking presentations for breakout sessions for this year’s conference. Presenting at the conference is your opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of PWCS. Share any new techniques, ideas, inquiries relating to the challenges we face every day that have led to positive outcomes.
- Develop leadership skills that can be applied in the classroom, at the school-level, or outside the work environment.
- Develop skills that enhance learning and promote the intrinsic desire to learn.
- Develop life skills that promote leadership in work and community environments.
- Incorporate adult learning theory
- Actively engage the participants in the learning
- Provide time for participants to process the learning
- Understand how the learning is relevant
- Be able to apply what they are learning to their own environment
- Provide opportunities for participant input
Proposals are due no later than May 20, 2013. Selection process will be completed and applicants notified by June 1, 2013.